Hi, I'm the founder of Elephant Communications.
Inspired by the wisdom and resilience that elephants represent across cultures from Asia to Africa, I partner with you in your journey to becoming an impactful, authentic, and empathetic global communicator.
I am writing to recommend and express my gratitude for Michelle’s wonderful coaching sessions.
It has been a long time since I paid attention to my soft skills, but thanks to Michelle’s coaching sessions, I am picking them up again. At work, I’m always working on how I can improve my hard skills.
Yet the soft skills Michelle mentioned, such as cross-cultural awareness and CQ, are equally important if I wish to lead a successful career. I’ll try to overcome my shyness, hesitation, conservative mindset, and improve my presence.
I admire how Michelle continues to inspire people with her profession. and I hope that in the future I can also inspire others like she does.
All the best to Michelle!
- Ann Chen, Venture Capital Analyst, Taipei & California
1. Explore intercultural communication values and practices
2. Exchange with other global coaches, consultants, and leaders
3. Find new ways of coaching and training that reflect your commitment to inclusivity
4. Gain new tools for developing a growth mindset, decoding high-context communication, and communicating with empathy
Learn about my Online Course!
In order to support Chinese-speaking professionals in Taiwan and beyond harness the strength of Cultural and Emotional Intelligence to become more effective in the global workplace, together with CLN and Hahow, I've created this 2.5 hour online course:
"In-Depth Guide to Workplace Communication:
Developing Cultural Competence for Business Professionals